Friday, March 13, 2009

ICONOCLAST - Demo 1984


Yo this is Ian. Here's my first post. Trying to think of something everyone could get into and I settled on ICONOCLAST also known as THE ICONOCLAST from LA. This is their second demo, sometimes known as the "Domination or Destruction" demo, and I think their best release. After this was the peace punk sounding "In These Times" 7" and the first demo is great, but way more raw. I think this is the perfect medium between the two. Wanted to post something that wasn't from the UK or Finland since that's pretty obvious coming from me. Well I do listen to American Hardcore and this is one of my favortites and also criminally overlooked. For fans of CRUCIFIX, DISCHARGE, BLACK FLAG etc. Leave comments and let me know what you think. Cheers.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/13600762/167639a0/Iconoclast_-_DEMO__1984_.html

P.S. I think you have to download each song individually. If anyone wants to let me know how to share folders it would help. I've never done this.

4 comments:

Joe Western said...

I think the coolest part about it is that if you didn't tell me where they were from, I'd think they were Japanese. Fuckin raw! Punx iz IAN!

RIP SELENA said...

ian contact me, i'll help you.

jpfivesevenzor said...

yeah mad good

jp

Shiva said...

NICE! i love this band, although i downloaded this demo and it fits exactly with the 83 demo i have of them, i still have had no luck finding the Domination or Destruction Demo.