Friday, March 13, 2009

THE CURE




ok i know im blowing the blog up today but im in a serious sharing mood because im going to see the POGUES tonight.

The Cure have been my number one favorite band as long as i can remember. i've seen them 3 times, twice here amd once in athens, greece. this last time at radio city i got to touch Robert Smith. yes i got TO TOUCH ROBERT SMITH. i've also touched Peter Murphy but thats a different post..











Charlotte Sometimes (Single Version) - The Cure

1 comment:

Joe Western said...

My favorite band, that I've never bothered to see. Maybe one day soon, or maybe never. I tend not to go to gigs where I have no chance at being right up front. A point that should be made is that there is just far more to this band than 'Inbetween Days' and 'Boys Dont Cry'. Like too many great bands, the majority of their output is usually over shadowed by their bigger hits.